Rover IDX 2.0 will allow the site owner to enable visitor login using Facebook. This feature has these benefits:
- Visitors are more likely to sign up on the site, since they do not need to remember yet another user / password.
- New logins using Facebook generate an email to the assigned agent.
- New logins using Facebook do appear in the Rover CRM prospect list.
- Visitors can stay logged in for as long as their Facebook session is logged in.
Setting up this feature is easy:
- Create a Facebook app for your website. This is completed on the Facebook App Dashboard.
- Click 'Enable Facebook Logins'
- Copy the app id to your Rover IDX >> Social settings page.