How Rover IDX began
In 2008, there were not a lot of choices for real estate websites. Some sites had custom coding and integration, but most used an MLS iframe. The iframe can still seen around today - the one with an entire page of checkboxes and select dropdowns. Rover IDX was born.
Rover IDX has always had four main goals:
- Provide a feature rich IDX (search, favorites, saved searches, crm) at a very competitive price point.
- Fast, and highly SEO friendly.
- Provide terrific support.
Setting up Rover IDX is quick and easy
...and changing layouts is, well, quick and easy
- Registration can be forced when viewing properties
- Contact Us / Ask a Question forms on property pages
- What's My Home Worth feature
- Contact shortcode
- Registration can be integrated into website WordPress menu
- Follow Up Boss integration
Frequently Asked Questions
See our FAQ page for answers to common questions