What’s My Home Worth
New to Rover IDX 3.0 is this compelling form of Lead Capture. Add the rover_idx_home_worth shortcode to a page, and visitors can provide information in a quicks series of questions that allow you to capture their information and provide them with a CMA.
Contact Us forms are embedded in Property Detail pages, and can be routed to a specific inbox, or round robin to the list of active agents for the site. By default, these contact forms are email, but they can also be sent to the agent via SMS text message to help with quicker responses.
Contact forms can also be added to a page with the rover_idx_contact shortcode. This is commonly used on a Contact Us page that is available through the website menu. These forms can be routed to a specific inbox, or round-robin to a list of active agents for the site.
These contact forms can also be captcha-enabled to help manage spam.
Quick, Painless Registration
The Rover IDX sign-up progress is super fast and easy to use.
There are several ways the visitor can Register:
- The visitor clicks on the Register menu item
- The website can force the visitor to Register after a specified number of property views
- The website can force the visitor to Register after a specified number of property favorites
The sign-up process itself is short and sweet:
- We ask for their email address
- We ask for their name and phone
After signing up, the visitor:
- is automatically logged in. This allows the agent to track the visitor property views, searches, and other activity
- immediately receives a welcome email from the agent
The agent also receives an email and / or an SMS text message notifying them that someone has registered on the website.
Registration and the WordPress menu
Automatically, Rover IDX attempts to add the Login / Register menu item to the primary WordPress menu. The website designer can control all of this behavior:
- Allow / not allow this automatic behavior
- Change the labels from “Login / Register” to whatever suits
- Define whether, once the user is logged in, Saved Searches and Favorites are also appended to the menu